Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A Mom Trying To Put On Makeup

Whenever I see a mom who is so put together I am in awe. How does she do it? What is her secret? Because when I attempt to take 5 minutes and put on makeup with my son around I spend the majority of the time chasing him, and then rushing through what I am doing just to get it done.

I decided to record what it looks like when I try to put on makeup and this is what I got...



You might think from watching that I was attempting to put on a lot of makeup. Nope, I just washed my face, try to conceal the bags under my eyes, penciled in my brows, put on some blush, and mascara. That's it.

What should be a simple quick makeup sesh turns into a gong show with a toddler. Try to find 30 seconds for yourself and before you know it they are into everything.

Can you relate?


No comments:

Post a Comment